Foxy and Jack rule!

lunedì 27 aprile 2009

To all my foreign friends: a short recap of what happened with Evi and Damon :D *EDITED!*

Franci, myself and other friends were in the parterre, in the 4th row, so at the end we wanted to give Evi one of the two banners Yasi did.
Franci sent me ahead, I asked the security guy if he could give the banner to Evi and he told me to 'go ahead', literally!
So, I jumped under the stage, Franci followed me after two seconds and we were alone at the beginning, LOL!
Evi couldn't hear us (she was on the other side of the stage) but Damon kept looking at us because we kind of appeared all of a sudden in front of the stage and he was waiting for us to say smthg and I came up with a v. silly (but also true) 'you're the best' but I didn't know what to say, lol, I didn't see that coming! how could I expect a security guard to tell me to 'go ahead'!!
But Damon gave me a HUGE smile (Franci was there) so I guess he was pleased!
Then I was waving my arm with the banner in my hand and Evi came to speak to us, she kneed down (you can see it from the pic, we were so close I could see all her freckles!) and we talked for a couple of minutes, I managed to say smthg a little more intelligent, lol! I told her about Franci (this is Francesca, the fan who sent you, etc.etc.) and the jate cards (franci was a bit overwhelmed by her emotions and couldn't speak LOL) and then I told her we like her because she's so humble and spontaneous and we wish her all the best for her life and career and I gave her Yasi's banner.
Then Franci saved the best for last: 'Say hello to Foxy' and Evi said: I will!
And Franci touched her hand!! I was busy taking pictures with my camera whose sd card then screwed up big time :/ (no comment!)
Of course then a hundred fans came along and our friend Anna managed to shake hands with Michael :D
One thing has to be said: Evi is much, much, much MORE beautiful in person than on TV, or in the mags, which is impossible, I know, but her eyes are incredibly green and she's magnetic. Utterly, utterly beautiful.
I am sorry you'll miss all my recaps because of the language but it's been a great event, I am beyond enthusiastic!
Bookmark and Share

12 commenti:

Roberta ha detto...

Then Franci saved the best for last: 'Say hello to Foxy' and Evi said: I will!OMG eli, you didn't mention that before!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

foxyandjackrule ha detto...

amiche, ho aggiornato il thread di sotto, non mi viene in mente tutto subito!!
abbiate pazienza, non dormo da 3 giorni praticamente!!

luthien ha detto...

OMG! Eli you go girl!!!!

I'm soo glad you guys had a wonderful time and get to meet Evi... That must have been a wonderful experience for you guys...

And GO FRAN! She said the best: "Say hi to Foxy"

I heard that Skaters are the majorty at the panel but no worries...I'm sure it was awesome anyways...
And Lies told me that they teased the audience with implying Foxy could be there too... So cruel!HAHAH lol

Thanks for the recap babe *hugs*

Btw- Why was Franci upset?

eli ha detto...

hey Luti!!!!

I was so tired yesterday night I wrote this blurb like crap, I meant Franci was overwhelmed and speechless!
She saw Evi and she was stunned!! LOL

luthien ha detto...

It's not crap... We really appreciated your English recap.:D

Franci was overwhelmed and speechless!Haha yeah i can imagine... she was soo excited when she first heard that Evi would be there. I'm glad she managed not to pass out LMAO

Butch ha detto...

Betta, when are the Lost people coming to Milan? You did a great job going all the way to "gay Paree" just to see Ms Lilly, the Canuck ( slang for Canadian) goddess. I always enjoy your wonderful posts on the Dark Ufo site. Paece to you and your family and I hope you get some sleep.
PS I hope you get to meet Mr Fo-y one day, he goes to Venice a lot that is where I think his wife is from!

foxyandjackrule ha detto...

Thanks Butch for your nice words!!
Yes, I am peacefully waiting for the moment when I finally meet THE FOX.
Sooner or later it will happen :)

Is this your screenname on Dark??
See you there!
Ciao!

Anonimo ha detto...

necessita di verificare:)

Anonimo ha detto...

La ringrazio per intiresnuyu iformatsiyu

Anonimo ha detto...

molto intiresno, grazie

Anonimo ha detto...

molto intiresno, grazie

Anonimo ha detto...

necessita di verificare:)