Foxy and Jack rule!

martedì 21 aprile 2009

Horge e la sua man crush per Foxy

Horge è stato ospite al Bonnie Hunt show ed ecco cosa dice del suo amico Foxy:

"I cannot look at Matthew Fox like if I'm looking at him and have nothing to say we cannot keep a straight face

Starting from Season 1 when we found that the boat shoulda left yesterday cause the winds are changing. At the end it's like 'when should we go' and he's like 'yesterday' and we're all supposed to make eye contact with everyone and I'm like Harold I'm good ... I'm good ... I'm good then it's Matthew *starts laughing*. And it's a tense moment so you can't laugh at the point so we end up going we can't look at each other so we'll look at everyone else and then on the last take a we were like ok we can do it we're fine and *starts laughing*.

he goes on to talk about how when you see him and Foxy behind Sayid in the airport and they're "talking" that they were supposed to just stand there and stare at each other but actually Jorge was staring at a pole and Jack was staring at a wall"

Sarò ripetitiva ma vi copio e incollo il mio messaggio su dark:

Foxy is exactly the way I picture him in my mind, I bet he's even better.
He has everything.
The look, the sexyness, the charm, the brains, the attitude, he's fun to be with, and he's a good dad and a devoted husband..and I am sorry I'm going OT but I had to say this!


*___*
Bookmark and Share

5 commenti:

fede ha detto...

Che coppia di birbanti.. quanto se la ridono.. vorrei essere lì a vederli quando devono girare una di ste scene!! LOOOOOOOL

foxyandjackrule ha detto...

E TORNATE DA PARIGI:

MATTHEW FOX IS SCHEDULED ON REGIS&KELLY APRIL 28TH

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

annabella ha detto...

traducete quello che ha detto Jorge????
quando s'esprime capisco poco

Roberta ha detto...

anna,
il sunto è che non si possono guardare in faccia senza scoppiare a ridere... ma ce li vedete??? chissà quante volte hanno dovuto girare certe scene....

eli,
quoto in pieno il tuo mess su dark!!!!!! e stai tranquilla che con foxy non si è mai OT!!!!!

ilaria ha detto...

Maro quei due ma quanto si divertono assieme????Quanto ridono???

Dio come vorrei stare sul set con loro XD